Sunday, December 5, 2010

Days 7&8 - A New Challenger Approaches


Days 7 and 8 are being combined because the shenanigans happened overnight, bleeding into day 8.  Day 7 was Saturday.  I had plans to meet my cousin Joe at the Tilted Kilt in St. Louis, but they fell through.  A friend of the family was murdered in my hometown, and Joe went back for the funeral.  That left me scratching my head as to what I should do.  It should be noted that at this juncture, I was still recovering from the blow of Mandy dating some other bloke.

The facebook vote suggested I go to a party in Rolla where beer pong would happen.  In total agreement, I packed an overnight bag and met up with my friends Kelley and Jenny.  We played some fierce beer pong.  I was the clutch man, taking two games into overtime when we would have lost otherwise.  We also played a lot of fun drinking card games.


Now, the next part requires you to know a little history.  I had a crush on Jenny for a looooong time back in college, but she was perpetually unavailable, as most girls are in Rolla.  I pretty much gave up hope of catching her interest, and we went our separate ways.

Next thing you know, Jenny pulls me into the bathroom, and we do some quality kissing...the kind you still feel once they're over.  I would later be propositioned by a ditsy blonde that I shot down.  I'm not a ho.  The rest of the night was relatively uneventful.

The next day, I returned home to learn that Mandy called it off with her ex, so now he's an ex for good.  I'm left with the choice of which I want to pursue.  Maybe dating will actually be useful for once and help me make an informed decision.  I typically hate dating, but it seems to be the most reasonable solution here.  I guess we'll see how it goes.  Adios for now!

5 comments:

  1. What chu talking about Willis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love "quality." Glad to hear you had fun bro!

    (The 30th is soon, tell your liver to exercise or something!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and where did the ditzy blonde come from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must have been a college kid at the party. She came in with Steven and someone else.

    ReplyDelete