Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 13 - Movie Night


Friday was date night with Mandy, and I hoped that it would help me gauge our social compatability a little better.  It was scheduled to be a quiet movie night, and everything pretty much went according to plan...for once.  We brewed up some tea and watched The Count of Monte Cristo, a bunch of episodes of The IT Crowd, and a few episodes of The Guild.

One of the exciting moments in dating someone is deciding when to go for physical contact.  Nothing racey, just a simple holding of hands, back rub, etc.  Up until now, it felt like Mandy and I had this invisible force field between us, but that finally came down.  I'm not really an expert on giving/receiving signals for this kind of stuff, so each time it happens, I'm pleasantly surprised.  I think that Mandy has potential as a girlfriend, but I'm just going to have to be patient and enjoy getting to know her before I have a definite answer.  This is probably a healthy attitude to have for any girl I end up dating.  In any case, I welcome the opportunity for growth in this area.

I pretty much forgot to take a picture today, but there was one on my phone.  Above is a pic of my cable...  I especially like the sub-titles.  Thanks Charter!

1 comment: