Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 3 - Family Dinner

Today was a grueling day at work.  We had non-stop meetings with people that droned on forever about all the paperwork they have to fill out for their jobs, what problems they experience with their current tools, etc.  I did, however get to talk to some QA folks that had interesting stories about the quality of the food they purchase.  For legal reasons, I can't repeat them here, but I can say that I'll never look at salad kits the same way.

We finished up the day with a big dinner at a quality Italian restaurant.  The Cajun Chicken Fettucini was outstanding!  A member of our client's team, joined us and brought his baby son, John Franklin.  Needless to say, John Franklin stole the show.  Well, I'm running late for work.  More to come later, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment