Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 4 - Visiting Toni


There seems to be a trend where all of my friends are getting married, sometimes even to each other.  While I am a little jealous that they've found their special someone, I've also noticed an alarming trend of people distancing themselves from the rest of the world.  It almost seems like marriage comes at the cost of being able to form new relationships.  In any case, I think that Toni and Bryan will defy the odds and be very happy together.  They deserve it.  Best of luck to both of you!

Dating again has reminded me that I lack some basic skills, so I'm going to take some classes and pursue some of my interests a little further.  I have emailed a dance studio and guitar school to see if they offer any weekend lessons that I might be able to get in on.  If those fail, I'm going to start looking at cooking classes.  Although cooking would probably be the most beneficial skill set to me, I'd much rather do something less productive.

On a complete side note, I often wonder what my ex-girlfriend V is doing these days.  I really liked her but didn't know how to make long distance relationships work at the time.  *sigh*  I hope that she's doing well, wherever she is.

1 comment:

  1. When I get back to Savannah, if you want we could do some co-conspiratorial guitar training via skype or similar. I have gotten about 1200% better than I was at this point last year, thanks to lots of tedium and stress that needed to be strummed out. Glad to hear you are feeling better, especially considering you (and your liver)need to be ready for my triumphant return. Stay healthy mon ami, you will need it! :)
    - Lash (of "and Ancer")

    ReplyDelete