Saturday, December 25, 2010

Days 24-27: Time at Home

Day 24:
I spent my first night back in Farmington visiting my old school and some of my old houses.  Ultimately, Josh got done with some of his family obligations, and we went to the bar.  After finishing a couple of beers, we decided to watch some Scott Pilgrim back at my dad's place.  Unfortunately, booze makes me sleepy, so I didn't make it through the entire flick.  I'm just glad I didn't wake up with a markered penis on my face.

Day 25:
When I arrived in Iron Mountain my Grandpa wasn't home, so I took a long walk to my place of Zen.  Sometimes communing with nature has a unique way of putting me at ease.  Once I got back, I spent all day with Grandpa including helping him load up his trailer with firewood and filling up his furnace.  We also lit a big bonfire.  Mwahahaha!

Day 26:
Samantha read my fortune for the year.  Start at one o'clock and work your way around.  It looks like a promising 2011, after all!

Day 27:
This is my sister hiding from the camera.  We pretty much played Mario all day and goofed on the computer some.  Exciting stuff.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment