Saturday, December 18, 2010

Days 19 & 20 - Now what?

At the end of the work week, I look back and appreciate the opportunities I've had over the past couple of weeks.  I got to hang out with pretty girls, go to a Cake concert, get into the holiday spirit, and enjoy the fact that Asher is finally home. It's been a good few weeks!


Thursday was spent working, playing video games, and listening to Cake.  There are sooooo many songs that I don't know by heart, but I must learn them all.  Todays pic is actually a 105.7 pic from the concert.  I just wanted to share a good one of the concert.  Otherwise, you'd just get a pic of me at my computer with my headphones.  =/


Friday, this year's Christmas presents started rolling in!  I'm so excited about the hot wheels set I'm getting my nephew.  I remember when my brother and I used to build insane tracks out of a bunch of random kits that weren't even designed to go together.  I hope he likes it.  I spent a good chunk of Friday chatting Jenny up.  I still have hope that things will work themselves out.  I have pretty much given up hope on Mandy, though.  She seems to be avoiding me, which I have learned to be girl code for, "don't waste your time."  Maybe that's an inaccurate assessment, but that's how I interpret it.

My sister wins the sagely advice award this week with, "You're a man. A fault in intelligence is to be expected. Come home and eat away your sorrows in strawberry cheesecake. Mom made some earlier."  I need to find something really cool for my sister this year.  She is awesome.

1 comment: