Monday, September 28, 2009

My Absence



I have been a little scarce around the web community of late.  I recently got transferred to a project in middle-of-nowhere Ohio, and they're trying to lock me in for another year or so of the same stuff I've been doing.  That really doesn't interest me, so I'm considering employment options elsewhere.  My plan this week is to schedule tours of facilities that I might like to work in and see what an average day in the office would be like...or even if that career path is something I'm interested in.  I can always fall back on my technical experience if need be, but this might be a good time to explore my options.

When I return next weekend, I will post pics of the Cards game I went to for my birthday, my roommate shaving a mutual friend's head, and hopefully the Smucker's HQ near where I work.  Next weekend I plan to attend AB's "beer school", a portion of the brewery tour!  I'm pretty excited about it, but for now...ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment