Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 1 - Packing

I have decided to start doing a photograph journal of sorts.  I will post one picture every day that describes in some way at least one aspect of what I'm up to.  You may also see some of my posts tagged 'doc' disappear off of my blog.  Many of those posts were for my benefit more than my readers', and they don't serve much purpose now.  At any rate, I give you day 1:


I am coming off of what seems like a long vacation.  I've had three short work weeks in a row, and it's hard for me to get back into work mode.  *Procrastinate procrastinate procrastinate* 

Anywhoo, I went on a date yesterday that was a total shock to the system, and it got me thinking.  I feel as though my little health crisis has completely distracted me from what is important in my life, and I'm just starting to get my bearings again.  If I am to become the best version of myself, I need to carry a positive attitude into work tomorrow.

I'm going to work hard this week and feel good about what I accomplished when I get home.  That's what I'm shooting for, anyway.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment