Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wish You Were Here Contest

On my old blog, I held the "Wish You Were Here Contest".  The co-winners hailed from DC and Seattle, so I have been on a mission to visit both cities.  Here is my proof of visiting DC:


I will be fulfilling my promise to visit Seattle somewhere between November 20th and 29th.  It's already in the works.

In addition to my west coast trip, there are a number of things that I am looking forward to right now.  In the immediate future, I have tickets to a Gogol Bordello concert.  I'll get to hang out with a couple of good friends during my stay, which is honestly more appealing that actually hearing the band.  I miss having my college friends in proximity, but I'm glad that we've managed to stay in touch for the most part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment